Crisis_Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm so cool that I get 2 introductions!

3 posters

Go down

I'm so cool that I get 2 introductions! Empty I'm so cool that I get 2 introductions!

Post  MrAwesome009 Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:27 pm

Hey guys! I decided to write another introduction, cause the first time, I was mostly just seeing if the fourms work and frankly, I didn't think we'd actually use them. (Quick sidenote: I'm really surprised at what a success it has been, and how many people are active on the forums. Some of the stuff that has been posted is either very helpful, or very interesting...)

Anyway, so I've been a member of this wonderful guild for like... a couple months (sometime near the beginning of the summer... yes pride, it has really been that long... Cause now that I think about it, I've been playing since May 28th... at least that's what Aeria tells me... And I've been in the guild ever since I was level 15 with my archer.. teehee... Also, I just checked the date on my first introduction, which was Jun 26th... Only a couple weeks after we got outta school)....

Man... I keep getting sidetracked.... ANNNYWAYYY... I've meet a TON of people while going through Shaiya. Most of them were friendly people and stuff. I've gotten 3 people from another game (America's Army) to play this game, and they have loved it, even joined our guild, but 1 of them left (or got kicked out, I'm not really sure) and 1 of them I think just went inactive (Pride, I'm pretty sure Dropshot isn't coming back...). The other one is Kiev, who also loves the game, but I think is mad at me for stealing his life by getting him into the game =D.... I've loved this game so much that I've quit all the other games that I've been playing to focus on "zomg getting my lvl 45 priest into hm so i can make an uber pvper" (which I have, but its still fun, so i guess I'll still play the game D=). I'm really active in the game (unhealthy active) and in guild chat, and now I'm starting to get into Trade more, haha.

I "made" this forum (which is why I have admin status here) and I do a lot of the stuff for it (sorry, I kinda got behind on making all the member's names green =P). I also donated a ventrilo (that nobody ever uses D= ahah) to the guild...

My hobbies include long walks on the beach and finding the perfect AoE party to level with for 3+ hours....

Anyway, I just want to say "Hiya!" again, since before, I didn't have much experience in the game (or any MMO, for that matter) or anything. Sorry I don't really have any pictures of myself since all the ones that I take I have to make silly faces in... I honestly don't think I have a picture of me being serious xD.

Anything that you guys need or anything, and I'd be very happy to talk to you and try to help. You can talk to me on xfire at MrAwesome009 if you have it. And I'm always checking the forums (I will be more now, since I'm back in school, and have more time to check forums than actually play D=...). I'm also notoriously bad at posting very long posts, once I get going on an issue.... as you can see.
MrAwesome009
MrAwesome009
Admin

https://crisiscore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'm so cool that I get 2 introductions! Empty Re: I'm so cool that I get 2 introductions!

Post  Lynera Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:44 pm

LMAO. Hiya...again. Easily distracted are you?
Lynera
Lynera

Back to top Go down

I'm so cool that I get 2 introductions! Empty Re: I'm so cool that I get 2 introductions!

Post  MrAwesome009 Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:57 pm

Heh... Needed something to do instead of homework =P
MrAwesome009
MrAwesome009
Admin

https://crisiscore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfpsyco Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:45 pm

And I thought I was long-winded.. XD

Still nice to see ya still around ^^
Wolfpsyco
Wolfpsyco

http://cwonp.newgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down