Crisis_Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found a much better looking MMO, and we can whore crisis core to it!

5 posters

Go down

I found a much better looking MMO, and we can whore crisis core to it! Empty I found a much better looking MMO, and we can whore crisis core to it!

Post  salmoneus Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:23 pm

http://cabal.ogplanet.com/landing.asp?fp=yahoo

The video, as many of you will agree, looks SO much better tham shaiya, expect me to be on shaiya a bit less. Unless it runs slow on my comp, in which cae shaiya ftw I guess.
salmoneus
salmoneus

Back to top Go down

I found a much better looking MMO, and we can whore crisis core to it! Empty Re: I found a much better looking MMO, and we can whore crisis core to it!

Post  Pride Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:46 pm

have fun. It's not all about the graphics sometimes. I play for the guild, my friends and the community Razz
Pride
Pride
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

I found a much better looking MMO, and we can whore crisis core to it! Empty Re: I found a much better looking MMO, and we can whore crisis core to it!

Post  renzei Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:41 am

Cabal. At first it was fun. But in the end it was horrible. See you then. No way would anyone want to move for the moment
renzei
renzei

http://renzei-kun.devianart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAwesome009 Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:49 am

Meh. I'll stick to shaiya.
MrAwesome009
MrAwesome009
Admin

https://crisiscore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawin Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:24 pm

Geez... xD I was playing so much MMO games but no longer than 1 month xD I played only 2 games longer : MuOnline and Shaiya xD Cabal have great graphic that's true but i think this game is boring in the long term. xD
Sawin
Sawin

Back to top Go down

Post  salmoneus Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:12 pm

I will still play shaiya, and since most MMO's bore me after 1, maybe 2 weeks I wont br gone long.
salmoneus
salmoneus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down