Crisis_Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power lvling the high 40s in dinos. Need volunteers.

3 posters

Go down

Power lvling the high 40s in dinos. Need volunteers. Empty Power lvling the high 40s in dinos. Need volunteers.

Post  Pride Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:29 am

I'm thinking about having a team to power 1-2 lvl 46+ guildies in dino. This would be mad exp for them. In payment, Perhaps the person being power levelled can agree to helping [pwer lvl 1 guildie in dinos or desert when the time comes?Very Happy I don't have anything for the vol;unteers already 50+ =/ maybe the knowledge of knowing you helped someone out will be enough?Very Happy
Pride
Pride
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Power lvling the high 40s in dinos. Need volunteers. Empty Re: Power lvling the high 40s in dinos. Need volunteers.

Post  GodsWraith Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:47 am

Im on even though he is only lvl 50, but i will help where i can.
GodsWraith
GodsWraith

Back to top Go down

Power lvling the high 40s in dinos. Need volunteers. Empty Re: Power lvling the high 40s in dinos. Need volunteers.

Post  Pride Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:49 am

sweet, thanks wraith :]
Pride
Pride
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Pie Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:35 am

Pretty much everyone in the guild knows I'm always good for dinos. Healing and damage are both options for me.

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down