Crisis_Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just so you know...

5 posters

Go down

Just so you know... Empty Just so you know...

Post  Nair Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:26 am

[Read Below Post]

Nair

Back to top Go down

Just so you know... Empty Re: Just so you know...

Post  MrAwesome009 Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:26 pm

Nair, I'm sorry that you're upset, but pride had every right to act the way he did. I don't wanna have to take sides, but It really is unfair to us if you post this up on our forums.

I've taken the liberty to erase the contents of your post and send it in a private message to pride, since this was directed towards him, and not towards the entire guild. I would appreciate it if you two keep this in PMs from here on out, and not on these forums.

Thank you for understanding, if you did.
MrAwesome009
MrAwesome009
Admin

https://crisiscore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pie Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:39 pm

Wrong Thread XD

Pie

Back to top Go down

Post  Nair Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:07 pm

Sorry H1tman.. but it IS posted to the rest of the guild as well. Pride is saying something that is completely false to the rest of the guild by posting it on the forums. I'm not supposed to defend myself in his lie? How is this unfair to the rest of the guild? Because they have to see the truth of what happened? What reason did you have to erase this post? I was trying to let the rest of the guild know the reasons why I'm not here. Please put my post back, as there was nothing untrue in it.

Nair

Back to top Go down

Post  eruthiad Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:54 pm

I don't know what's going on, but this is getting a little ridiculous. Sure, Pride lays down some ground rules, that's fine. However, the admins are starting to delete posts and refuse to give rebuttals or answers? Since when does this guild deal in absolutes? (ex. non-negotiable rules, if you don't judge the post worthy of others reading it you delete it, the list has been piling little by little) I may be from Berkeley, so I'm skewed some to personal liberties, but realistically think of it this way. If you hardline so much in the name of "preserving the guild", you will create the very situation you sought to prevent. As for the locked post about Matrian, that was VERY immature of Pride. I don't care what it is or what the deal was, but "you're either all in or not at all" is ridiculous. There is no such thing as all or nothing. You shouldn't disrespect him just because he made a decision. Sure, you can not agree and state so, and since Pride is the guild leader, he decides what to do about it, but he did so with insults, exasperation, and disrespect which was, I repeat, VERY immature. This is a guild, not an extended family w/ a hierarchy. We are all here to help one another. Sure, situations will occur between guildmates. It's a fact. If you want to keep this guild together, learn to handle situations when they come, not hardline and pray that it will work out b/c it won't.
eruthiad
eruthiad

Back to top Go down

Post  GodsWraith Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:06 pm

I agree with eruthiad. This whole situation has gotten very much out of hand. I know many ppl that have toons in multiple guilds and i say that if they can handle being in different guilds at the same time, more power to them. Just my opinion.
GodsWraith
GodsWraith

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:46 pm

Since people are taking nair's side, here's his post:

"
They gave me rank 2 AFTER I joined and talked about my aspirations for the game. Pride, you really need to grow up and quit making assumptions then stating them as the obvious. When you post things like, "because they didn't give him rank 2", some people might believe it. I joined with characters that would be used for active pvp groups. Does Crisis_Core have active pvp groups? No. I tried daily to get people to go.. and OCCASIONALLY I would get 1 person in the party. I put RepenT in Kirins to have active daily pvp groups. Nairtam was put in to help with Relics/altars. NairTank is my HM defender, and main, and was left in C_C. Matrian_Kel is going to be my main pvp toon, and was left in to pvp with C_C. I didn't decide to withdraw any of them until you started acting like a 12 year old and getting an attitude. Get the facts straight before you piss people off in the future.
"

Nair, I thought you weren't coming back to these forums? 2 words: "get" and "out" and as for pissing you off, I don't give a rat's HOW you feel about me , alright?
Anyone else that doesn't like me, get out.

P.S. I have every right to kick your ass out. You leave us after spending months with us. The fact that you left so fast and suddenly meant you really didn't give a crap. Leaving a bunch of alts that you didn't use and coming back asking for an alliance, etc. B.S imo. And if I remember correctly, you were the one that alerted me the kirins were trying to recruit Core members, so I'm not spreading these "lies" that you're talking about. That pisses me off, how you were all in agreement that guilds shouldn't attempt to recruit people from other guilds, then you go running off to them. That's the kind of crap I can't take. Anyone else, it probably would of been fine.
Pride
Pride
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  eruthiad Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:22 pm

Sides Pride? Who said anyone was taking sides? We were simply arguing that he had a right to be heard. It's not like we agree with him, but censorship is not the answer. If you think that he's the one acting immature, let the post remain for all to judge if it really is or not. One last note, you and your absolutes Pride. Seriously, lay off them. "Anyone else that doesn't like me, get out." What? Are you SERIOUS? This has not one thing to do with liking you or not. We all like you as a person. All in all, you're a great guy, but you're also the guild leader. If you expect this guild to continue and flourish, which I'm sure you do, all I'm saying is that you need to clean up your act. You're capable of it, but that potential means nothing unless you ACT upon it.
eruthiad
eruthiad

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:17 am

maybe if you did more ready, you'll realize I didn't lock ANY of the threads.
Pride
Pride
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  eruthiad Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:51 am

First off, I didn't mention locking in my second post. I referred to it in the first post in which I labeled the admins, not you. Second of all, you're ditracting from the actual argument giving me the sense that 1) you're not listening 2) you don't care 3) still can't snap out of your ego.
eruthiad
eruthiad

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:15 am

eruthiad wrote: censorship is not the answer. let the post remain for all to judge if it really is or not.

Oh gee, sorry for thinking wrongly. And tbh, I really don't care. I'm tired of listening to everyone's BS. Over 8 people leaving, around 3 taking their crap out on me, telling me I need to enforce the rules more, others telling me to step it up, one telling me I'm too hard on everyone. Who the fuck am I suppose to listen to? Then this little prat over here comes in acting like he's done us all a favor by having the kirins trying to recruit the whole guild. I don't know what any of you define a leader as, but we're human too.

edit: and yeah, I'm really not listening anymore. Nair said he wouldn't come back anymore and for us to delete his account. The fact that he came back is that he's an attention seeking turd probably hoping he'd have something to argue about. Who's immature now, Nair? I'm only pretty much behaving like how I am now because I enjoyed your edited forum posts on our guild recruitment thread so much, so how about you stop being an attention seeking prat and go be a pompous prick somewhere else? Bye Nair.

double edit: I've no problem takign this to aeria forums btw. No one needs your crap here. If you want this to be public, it CAN be made public. No censorship from anyone. The whole game would know about it.
Pride
Pride
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Nair Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:28 am

Actually, I came back because some of your guildmates told me what you were posting. I came back to let people know what was going on. I didn't come here here to call you a "turd" or flame you, as you seem to enjoy so much. You're bashing me telling you that Kirins was considering an alliance, and may have considered a merger if they kept the name, and bad-mouthing them for that? Sorry.. didn't you yourself try to get other guilds to merge and keep Crisis_Core's name? What is the difference? Besides, I told you I already let them know you wouldn't do that when I first mentioned it. I'm not a kid. If you have something to say to or about me, then say it to me. You have done nothing but make yourself look like an immature, egotistical power freak. I still have friends in "Pride's_Core", and no, I didn't try to recruit anyone from "your" guild. You picked a good name for yourself... but an even better one would have been --Ego--. Sorry for ranting.. but you need to stfu kid.

Nair

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:38 am

Hey nair. 3 words. Kiss my and wanna guess the 3rd? There's a big difference between merging and recruiting members in guilds if you don't know. I never got any PMs from any kriin members about a merge. All you told me was that they were trying to recruit the guys in 1-15. ANd I don't care if I'm pissing you off Nair. So once again, gtfo.

edit: the immature brat has to go to school so if you still want to go at it, do so on the aeria forums. I'm letting you know what I think right to your face. If you want me to do it even more openly, feel free to do so. I'm not one that'll do shit sneakily like edit forums posts on anyone's recruitment threads. Seems you're the one being a coward, if not immature. Since I forget adults like you are always right.
Pride
Pride
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Just so you know... Empty (can't log in on this comp)

Post  Eater Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:57 am

I for one think think we should just drop this and move on. Nothing positive being posted here, so one of you decide to be the bigger man and just drop it. Without a snarky post saying so.

Eater

Back to top Go down

Post  Nair Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:02 pm

Goodbye, Pride. Like I said, I just came back because I was told by your guild members you were saying some screwed up garbage. Why would I want to "go at it" with a little punk? Good luck with your guild. Don't post any more lies about me and have YOUR guildmates tell me you are, and I won't be back here. Oh, and I edited my posts on the recruitment threads because those were posts of me trying to help recruit for the guild. Wouldn't make sense not being in the guild anymore, would it? So how was I being sneaky? Or a coward? Quit talking trash, kid. You've burned enough bridges already. I don't remember being so stupid when I was a kid, since you want to bring up age. Respect is earned, not forced. And you couldn't force anything if you wanted to.

Nair

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAwesome009 Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:23 pm

Yeah....

This is exactly why I got rid of the original post. Its creating arguments that should be left private. The entire guild doesn't need to see this. All they need to know is that Pride and Nair aren't seeing eye to eye. That's all that really matters.

As for the other 2 topics I locked, 1 was the RULES. Rules aren't supposed to be negotiated, and if anyone has a problem with them, they should be taking to pride about them, or if it was really that important, they should be posting a new topic with their complaint in it. The other was turning into a flame war, much like this one. I would have locked this awhile ago, when arguments like this were just rising, but apparently that's the wrong thing to do... IMO, this is EXACTLY what admins are supposed to do on the forums.... but that's just me =/

As for the argument, I don't really care what happened. Nair is gone, that's all that matters. I'm willing to put this all behind us, and just ignore the entire issue. Its obvious that both sides can't come to an agreement, so whats the point of arguing, which is just making us all mad.

Since apparently I shouldn't be locking threads, I suggest that nobody else posts here, although I'm not actually going to put it on.

"We'll call it a draw".
MrAwesome009
MrAwesome009
Admin

https://crisiscore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:51 pm

Pride
Pride
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:04 pm

oops
Pride
Pride
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum