Crisis_Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fringe

3 posters

Go down

fringe Empty fringe

Post  woblackout Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:01 pm

im about to watch fring sop i figured i could mae a topic bout it it fucking riocks yall should check it out only if ur like strange like me tho itys about a rlly wierd genious dude and its all messed up and there r terrorists and future tech and im bout to fry the key board from being on myspace and here for 2 days straight so BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i am blackout and i approve this message however akward random and ominous it may be

woblackout

Location : behind enemy lines eating a hotdog with mustard and ketchup yuuuuuuuummmmmm

Back to top Go down

fringe Empty Re: fringe

Post  MrAwesome009 Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:52 pm

What?

Use punctuation.
MrAwesome009
MrAwesome009
Admin

https://crisiscore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  woblackout Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:07 pm

lol i srry i was hyper last might

woblackout

Location : behind enemy lines eating a hotdog with mustard and ketchup yuuuuuuuummmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:48 pm

fringe commercials barely made sense so I'm not bothering haha xD Chuck on NBC kicks ass. Tune in on Mondays ;D or watch some episodes on the website :>
Pride
Pride
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum