Crisis_Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I just registered(although I got into the guild like 2 days ago XP)

+2
Pride
eruthiad
6 posters

Go down

Hello, I just registered(although I got into the guild like 2 days ago XP) Empty Hello, I just registered(although I got into the guild like 2 days ago XP)

Post  eruthiad Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:41 pm

Hello. I'm new (kinda). Smile
eruthiad
eruthiad

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just registered(although I got into the guild like 2 days ago XP) Empty Re: Hello, I just registered(although I got into the guild like 2 days ago XP)

Post  Pride Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:43 pm

lol hey eruthiad Very Happy
Pride
Pride
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just registered(although I got into the guild like 2 days ago XP) Empty Re: Hello, I just registered(although I got into the guild like 2 days ago XP)

Post  Kazuki Dark Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:31 pm

hehe ^^ the mage i met in pvp before i went over lvl 30
Kazuki Dark
Kazuki Dark

Back to top Go down

Post  eruthiad Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:15 pm

Yup yup. I'm that ownage mage you've all been seeing now coming in the color of light blue. Laughing
eruthiad
eruthiad

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:47 pm

rofl xD
Pride
Pride
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfpsyco Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:26 pm

I thought your name was familiar X3
Welcome to the guild =D
Wolfpsyco
Wolfpsyco

http://cwonp.newgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:48 pm

Kiev where have you been? and are you still using cervantes or scrummy? we're removing innactive characters Razz
Pride
Pride
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfpsyco Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:18 pm

I've been having trouble keeping up with everything. I only get to play Shaiya very late at night ^^; I still play Kiev and ScrummyCakes, but I never really play Cervantes, I'm thinking of deleting him, so go ahead and boot him from the guild if you like.
Wolfpsyco
Wolfpsyco

http://cwonp.newgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Pride Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:32 pm

ok :] well hope you come back full time soon
Pride
Pride
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  ladyraizu Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:53 pm

Hi new person! Pleasure to meet you!!! ^^

ladyraizu

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAwesome009 Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:52 am

Why hello. Welcome.
MrAwesome009
MrAwesome009
Admin

https://crisiscore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eruthiad Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:19 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome Smile
eruthiad
eruthiad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down