Crisis_Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill Stealing: King_Wizz of the FearLess guild

3 posters

Go down

Kill Stealing:  King_Wizz of the FearLess guild Empty Kill Stealing: King_Wizz of the FearLess guild

Post  MrAwesome009 Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:37 pm

Okay, so i was on today, and Shekara said on guild chat that this guy was kill stealing and it was making Shek really mad. So, I came over to see for myself, and be another witness. Sure enough, as soon as Shek started attacking something, he would STOP what he was attacking, just to attempt to Kill steal (luckily, these were back at Haldeck farm, so i was doing PLENTY of damage to keep the kill at that point, but shek wasn't getting any exp anyway, since i was too high level). It was ridiculous though, he just went out of his way to try to ks Shek and nobody else.

I got a BUNCH of screenshots of him attacking the boars while we were attacking him:

Kill Stealing:  King_Wizz of the FearLess guild Shaiya0036

Kill Stealing:  King_Wizz of the FearLess guild Shaiya0037

Kill Stealing:  King_Wizz of the FearLess guild Shaiya0038

I hope they're all good. I tried to get it so that it showed him attacking (You can tell especially in the 2nd picture that a mage attack was used, while shek was a fighter and i was an archer... so...)
MrAwesome009
MrAwesome009
Admin

https://crisiscore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kill Stealing:  King_Wizz of the FearLess guild Empty Re: Kill Stealing: King_Wizz of the FearLess guild

Post  Pride Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:02 pm

ask shekara to post her screenies also.
Pride
Pride
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Kill Stealing:  King_Wizz of the FearLess guild Empty Re: Kill Stealing: King_Wizz of the FearLess guild

Post  eruthiad Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:01 pm

Dang. We should ks him like mad. XP
eruthiad
eruthiad

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAwesome009 Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:51 pm

I was going to do it, but then i realized that it would make us no better than him, and it would be pretty hypocritical to go to the FearLess guild leader.
MrAwesome009
MrAwesome009
Admin

https://crisiscore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down