Crisis_Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Now Has V.O.I.P !!! ( Teamspeak Server )

3 posters

Go down

The Guild Now Has V.O.I.P !!! ( Teamspeak Server ) Empty The Guild Now Has V.O.I.P !!! ( Teamspeak Server )

Post  JB1 Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:58 pm

WooT!!!

So There is now a server you can join and chat to everyone in the guild - how was this made possible i hear you say?

dedication form our members to pull together and help thats how!!!

Pride, I, Highenchanter and King pulled together and made Some Teakspeak servers!!!

Click To Download Teamspeak 2

How To Connect To It You say?

Like This !

The Guild Now Has V.O.I.P !!! ( Teamspeak Server ) Vzk4rr

Server Address For Pride's Server : 69.236.85.189:8767

Server Address For King's Server : 122.109.17.117:8767

BUT Thats My Nickname Dont Go Stealin it !!! Replace it with your own!

Once you come online I/Others will be there to allow you to register with the server then once your registered you will have extra priveleges for one to be able to enter the registered channels!!!

Pride's Server : OFFLINE

King's Server

The Guild Now Has V.O.I.P !!! ( Teamspeak Server ) 67862

Due to the fact i am running behing a router with a built in firewall i cannot host a server
it does not let anyone else connect to me

We Have Fully Tested The Server's Capabilities and the server does not lag ingame or be hard to hear others - providing they have a microphone Very Happy

Last edited by JB1 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:27 pm; edited 11 times in total

JB1

Back to top Go down

The Guild Now Has V.O.I.P !!! ( Teamspeak Server ) Empty hmm

Post  Matrian Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:05 am

I've used teamspeak before.. but everyone including myself noticed the quality wasn't as good as vent and there was a bit of lag/freezing involved with it. Why not just stick to our vent server? It's rated much higher.

Matrian

Back to top Go down

The Guild Now Has V.O.I.P !!! ( Teamspeak Server ) Empty Re: The Guild Now Has V.O.I.P !!! ( Teamspeak Server )

Post  JB1 Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:07 pm

well theres a few members using server 2 - King's Server - as its mostly always online

BUT what we have noticed there was no lag and the quality was perfect.!

Last edited by JB1 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total

JB1

Back to top Go down

The Guild Now Has V.O.I.P !!! ( Teamspeak Server ) Empty Re: The Guild Now Has V.O.I.P !!! ( Teamspeak Server )

Post  Matrian Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:17 pm

Excellent.. I'll have to d/l teamspeak when I get off work tonight. I haven't tried it in about.... 6 years, but if it's good quality, I'm game!

Matrian

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAwesome009 Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:47 pm

Eh, I've had my fair share of complaints with Teamspeak. For one, quality really is much worse.... There's really no way of fixing it, because its not the server thats the problem, its the actual program. Neutral

It's pretty cool to have a Teamspeak for backup or whatever, but personally, I'm going to stick with ventrilo Very Happy
MrAwesome009
MrAwesome009
Admin

https://crisiscore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down