Crisis_Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd Server Coming Soon..

2 posters

Go down

3rd Server Coming Soon.. Empty 3rd Server Coming Soon..

Post  Matrian Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:49 pm

Is a new start to fight the inflation something we might be interested in? They don't have a date set in stone, but have commented that the servers are near max capacity. Think of how much fun 1-15 pvp would be! elephant

Matrian

Back to top Go down

3rd Server Coming Soon.. Empty Re: 3rd Server Coming Soon..

Post  MrAwesome009 Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:46 pm

Eh... generally when they don't have a "date set" then it means that its not for a LOOOOONNNG time, haha. Yeah, it would be cool though, ahah. I'll probably check out the server when it comes out =D
MrAwesome009
MrAwesome009
Admin

https://crisiscore.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matrian Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:23 am

Nevermind.. I really don't want to start the grind process all over again... heh! Hopefully it won't hurt the Teos population too bad.

Matrian

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAwesome009 Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:55 am

Actually, it probably won't be that hard. If you make a mage, and I make a priest, and someone else makes a defender, and maybe one more mage, then we can make a really good AoE party. And I'd say about 99% of the people who would be playing on the new server when it comes out (on the first few days) already have played on the other servers, so they know how to AoE, for the most part.

But, if you think about it, there probably won't be ANYONE much higher than your level if you play on the first few days. There would be EVERYONE trying to do the same quests and stuff at once, so KSing would be rampant. You would have to use KO nos at lvl 5 just to be able to grab your own kills xD.
MrAwesome009
MrAwesome009
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matrian Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:54 am

Yeah that doesn't sound fun to me at all. Plus.. if we did make a group to level like that.. we'd only be able to level when ALL of us were on at the same time. That's very rare. Otherwise.. someone would just get behind in the grind. Forget a new server. Maybe we can make some toons to go over there in 1-15 pvp after the initial new server overpopulation rush is over, and recruit people to come to Teos and join the Core!

Matrian

Back to top Go down

Post  MrAwesome009 Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:05 pm

Eh. I simply don't have the time to make ANOTHER NM char to get to HM. What with school going on and such, I would much rather just PvP with Gluttony (and Fallacy, but not so much...)
MrAwesome009
MrAwesome009
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matrian Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:22 pm

I meant a NM toon for the 1-15 pvp. There won't be any HMs if we start a week after it's out just for that. I doubt I'll do it though. We'll see what is going on by then.

Matrian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down